TransStadia is an organization that has been built on a deep value system. Values are traits or qualities that are considered worthwhile; they represent an individual’s highest priorities and deeply held driving forces.
Our leaders know what they value. They also recognize the importance of ethical behavior. At TransStadia we exhibit both values and ethics in our leadership style and actions. Our leadership ethics and values are visible because we live them in our actions every single day.
Our values within TransStadia are: ambition, competency, individuality, equality, integrity, service, responsibility, accuracy, respect, dedication, diversity, improvement, enjoyment/fun, loyalty, credibility, honesty, innovativeness, teamwork, excellence, accountability, empowerment, quality, efficiency, dignity, collaboration, stewardship, empathy, accomplishment, courage, wisdom, independence, security, challenge, influence, learning, compassion, friendliness, discipline/order, generosity, persistency, optimism, dependability, flexibility, leadership, perseverance, proactiveness, customer-focus
"Leadership is based on a spiritual quality; the power to inspire, the power to inspire others to follow." --Vince Lombbardi
Some of the values are: -
- Proactive Approach – Attitude is everything
- Excellence - Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence.I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection; excellence I can reach for, perfection is God’s business!
- Research, Design & Development - Strive for perfection in everything you do, take the best that exists and make it better, if it does not exist design it. – Sir Henry Royce, founder Rolls Royce
- Common Sense - The mind is like a parachute, it only works if you open it.
- Perseverance - "Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race." -Calvin Coolidge
- Determination - Some people see things the way they are and ask ‘why’? I dream of things the way they could be and say ‘why not’?
- Teamwork - “I work with wonderful people who support me. And my beliefs are that the business needs to serve the family rather than the family serve the business.” Kathy Ireland, 1963
“If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants.” Isaac Newton, 1643-1727
“The best teamwork comes from men who are working independently toward one goal in unison.” James Cash Penney
- Leadership - Even in technical lines as engineering, about 15% of one’s financial success is due to ones technical knowledge and about 85% is due to skill in human engineering, to personality and the ability to lead people.” Dale Carnegie, 1888-1955
- Problem Solving Approach - “When you confront a problem, you begin to solve it.” Rudy Giuliani
- Pro-activeness - “The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word “crisis”. One brush stroke stands for ‘danger’; the other for ‘opportunity’. In a crisis, be aware of the danger, but recognize the opportunity.” John F Kennedy
- Hard work - “It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste time.” Henry Ford
- Value Addition - “Goodwill is the one and only asset that competition cannot undersell or destroy.” Ludwig Borne
- Customer focus - “No matter what your product is, you are ultimately in the education business. Your customers need to be constantly educated about the many advantages of doing business with you, trained to use your products more effectively, and taught how to make never-ending improvements in your life.” Robert G Allen
- Persistence - “The only place where success comes from before work is in the dictionary.” Vince Lombardi
- Enjoying the Journey - Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph, a beginning, a struggle and a victory.” Mahatma Gandhi
- Commitment - "Many people fail in their dreams not because of their lack of abilities but because of lack of their commitment to their dreams.” - Zig Ziglar